Non-woven fabric, also called non-woven fabric, is composed of oriented or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties. It has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable. Our products are all medical non-woven fabrics.
1. Medical hygiene: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary cloths;
2. Household: sheets, quilts, etc.;
3. Clothing: non-woven fabrics: lining, fusible interlining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
4. Industrial use: base materials, reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement for roofing waterproofing membranes and asphalt shingles; packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc.;
5. Agricultural use: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, shoe materials, etc.